, , , , , ,

New in// Shoes.

11:12 AM

Hi lovies,

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I've just been so busy. I've been in LA for one month now and ofcourse I did some shopping ;), and ofcourse I bought SHOES!! The boots with the heels are from Topshop (I'm inlove with them), I love them because you can wear them under a casual outfit but also under a classy outfit. The second pair are Nike Air Force 1, if you love sneakers you just have to have them ;)! 

Xoxo, Laure.


You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. I love the boots because of the gold detail on the heel but also the sneakers, they look so comfortable!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. De nikies zijn echt leuk! Ik ben vanaf nu een nieuwe trouwe lezer van je :)
    Zou je elkaar willen volgen op Bloglovin en elkaars Fb pagina?
    Laat me maar iets weten op m'n blog!
    Dikke kus xoxo Nele www.heartensole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like Jelka on Facebook

Follow Jelka on Twitter

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *