02 March 2014

Food// Healthy chocolate chip cookies

Hi lovies, 

A while ago, when I was scrolling down on some websites, I came across this delicious recipe to make healthy chocolate chip cookies. I'm addicted to cookies and chocolate, finding this recipe to make them in a healthy way is like heaven! 
It's a very easy recipe with only a few ingredients, that's one of the reasons why I love it! (and you won't make your kitchen dirty, I promise!) 

Chocolate chip cookies recipe


Ingredients
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 chocolate chips or dark chocolate 

You have all the ingredients? Great! Let's start cooking!
1. Smash the 2 bananas together in one bowl
2. Add the oats with the bananas and blend them together. (I did it with a fork, you can also use a blender) 
3. Add the chocolate chips or dark chocolate and start blending again. (I advice to blend with a fork now so the chocolate won't break) 
4. Shape them and put them on baking paper
5. Let them bake in the oven for 15minutes on 200°C/ 350°F
5. Let them cool down in the oven

Ready to serve! Bon appétit! 
XOXO, Jelka

2 comments:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading our blog, stay tuned for more adventures! xoxo